The subject of our research is mainly the subject of perspective mobile communication systems. Our scientists are active in research of new modulation techniques, signal processing methods for mobile communication receivers and design of physical layer parameters. An important direction of our activity is also the design of algorithms to compensate for imperfections in the elements of the radio communication chain. Considering the future requirements for high mobility of devices, our attention is also focused on communication between moving users.
Research is mainly focused on 5G mobile radio communication systems, satellite communication, or vehicle-to-vehicle (V2X) communication. The results of our research can be found in a number of products and experimental devices of Czech and foreign companies or, thanks to ESA or AMSAT projects, also in satellites in Earth orbit.
- Research and development of new modulation techniques.
- Development of new signal processing methods for mobile communication receivers.
- Design of physical layer parameters for radio communication systems.
- Design of algorithms to compensate for imperfections of radio communication chain elements.
- Optimization of communication between moving users.
- Tektronix MSO72004C 20 GHz Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- Agilent E5071C ENA Network Analyzer
- R&S®SMU200A Vector Signal Generator
- R&S®FSQ 8 GHz Signal Analyzer
- R&S®FSVR Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer